La date/heure actuelle est Mer 26 Sep - 09:25 (2018) | Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Voir les messages sans réponses
Terrybad Playaz [QQ] Index du ForumTerrybad Playaz [QQ] Index du Forum
Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Connexion

Martolly App
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Terrybad Playaz [QQ] Index du Forum » Public » Recrutement / Applications
Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Martolly
Invités

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Juin - 20:06 (2008)    Sujet du message: Martolly App Répondre en citant

* Prénom / Firstname: Alan
* IGN: M A R T O L L Y
* Pays / Country: United States
* Sexe / Gender: Male
* Horaires de jeu / Playtimes: Any time during summer
* GvG experience: i have played guild wars since the first day it came out. i started out playing with a group of norweigen players in a guild named SS, which we got to rank 26 at its highest in the first year of guild wars(I was the leader of this guild).

after this, i got into a group of decent players from the united states, who were mostly HA players, but got eventually into top 100 GvG, it was mainly a ranger spike guild, called HooD, where i got my first rank 10 account. after this, i sold my account, named "I Dunno", and got a new one. this is about the time when factions came out. since my new account name wasnt really popular yet, i started out playing from rank 100-200 range. eventually, i started playing mostly HA, with some GvG on the side, with guilds like DeeR.

Eventually i found a guild called iCi, I Clan I, where we mainly played heroes ascent in the summer time to start out with. after about 2 weeks of dominating HA, we decided to start GvG. On the early ladder, i beleive we finished like 40th before the reset, because of the fact that we started so late, but after that, we played the ladder from the reset and held a position of rank 7 to rank 5 for the entire time. (I played warrior and elementalist for this guild (Mostly warrior)).

unfortunatly, this happened to be the time school started back up, and because of my lack of playtime, i was replaced as warrior by Marauder. this triggered my main HA career, which last all of about 2 years, where i played very much backup for only around rank 50-100 guilds, very seldomn, and mostly played HA. i acheived a rank 12 account(25,000 fame) by playing balanced builds and calling as a warrior (not including the fame i got from my previously rank 10 account which ihad already sold)

after this, my good real life friend austin wanted to get into the game, so i gave him my rank 12 account for $200 and we started to play together. among my new account, which started at rank 0, 0 fame, i got it all the way back up to another rank 11 account which currently has 19,000 fame, by playing WEEKENDS ONLY for about a year and a half.

recently however, i have stopped HA, and palyed in some low champ range guilds such as Dude, and guesting in other guilds as midline. You probably have not heard of the name Martolly because of the fact that it is not a name i actually use as my character name, i just used it on the forum to avoid flaming from other players. if you are interested by what you see on this application, post a reply, and i will contact you in game, also, i am posting this on sunday, and i wont be back at a place where i will be able to play guild wars until tuesday, so just keep that in mind.

***Also i forgot about this, there was a few weeks where i played water ele for Frozen Flame, top 30 guild, forgot about that for some reason...***
* Profession(s) favorite(s) / Fav. profession(s): Warrior, Elementalist, Paragon (can play anything else, mesmer would take me a bit more getting used to)
* Parcours / Guild history: *Read GvG experience*
* Pourquoi [QQ] ? / Reason(s) for joining [QQ]: looking for a european guild since the champ range guild i was in previously died, really hope you give this app a good look

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Juin - 20:06 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
SaRu QQ
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Juin - 21:20 (2008)    Sujet du message: Martolly App Répondre en citant

Hayo,
As you can see we have lots of other app... we're looking for all app and we gonna choose.
Bye

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Angel Of Athens
Invités

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Juin - 21:24 (2008)    Sujet du message: Martolly App Répondre en citant

~ Deleted ~

Dernière édition par Angel Of Athens le Lun 30 Juin - 21:59 (2008); édité 1 fois
Stef
Guildies

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Juin - 21:38 (2008)    Sujet du message: Martolly App Répondre en citant

tanks Angel but I think we don't need this type of players

Martolly
Invités

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Juin - 22:25 (2008)    Sujet du message: Martolly App Répondre en citant

LoL at angel for having 0 memory cells....

Dernière édition par Martolly le Mar 1 Juil - 20:13 (2008); édité 1 fois
Angel Of Athens
Invités

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juin - 21:59 (2008)    Sujet du message: Martolly App Répondre en citant

hahaha I asked like 5 people if Martolly was your name just incase and they all said no so I thought I might aswell post Razz

Editing my previous post, sorry! ^^

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Martolly App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Terrybad Playaz [QQ] Index du Forum » Recrutement / Applications

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Sauter vers:  

Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation