La date/heure actuelle est Mer 26 Sep - 09:24 (2018) | Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Voir les messages sans réponses
Terrybad Playaz [QQ] Index du ForumTerrybad Playaz [QQ] Index du Forum
Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Connexion

Angel's App
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Terrybad Playaz [QQ] Index du Forum » Public » Recrutement / Applications
Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Angel Of Athens
Invités

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juin - 22:33 (2008)    Sujet du message: Angel's App Répondre en citant

Hayo,
Here is my app!

* Firstname: Sam
* IGN: Angel Of Athens
* Playtimes: 4-10pm GMT
* GvG experience: Top 40, C3 (144 Points)
* Reason for wanting to join [QQ]: I believe you have good potential and I can see myself fitting in nicley Smile
* Anything else about me: I have strong DF Honor and mainly play balanced builds, with some exceptions if not too lame.

Guild History:

El Duderino [Dude] - I was guild leader of this guild for around a month, playing tactics caller warrior. We hovered around the 100-140 mark for a while due to some inactivity because of holidays and exams. I would like to think we were "Well Known" for playing PURELY balanced builds in a time where everyone was playing 2/3 Dervishes and 1/2 signet mesmers. We had some good wins vs top 20 balanced, but ended up losing to a few "lame" builds in the AT's which took us down alot. Due to the rare plays, I ended up guesting for [DooM] frequently.

We Shall Be Your [DooM] - Played back-up played in this guild for a while, however their midline and frontline were frequently busy so I played instead. Mainly playing co-tactics caller warrior here, with a few bitch roles when nescersary (Top 40). The guild was together for around a year so when they started getting active again they would not take me as core.

Recurring Insecurity [Insc] - *Now Disbanded* Played with this guild again as co-tactics caller warrior at around 100-150 level. Had the chance to play with some really good players here who went top 20 level, good experience for me, but disbanded due to inactivity.

My main GvG experience is in warrior, but I enjoy playing midline just as much. It means that I know what a warrior is about to do and can stop it immediatley, how to position myself to make the oppositon over-extend for warriors and also because I was tactics caller it often means that I am very clear and vocal in what I shut down.

I am not sure if there is anything else worth saying, but if you need any references just ask and I can supply them because I know they are more important that C titles Very Happy Plus I have good ones ^^

Thanks for reading! Cool

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juin - 22:33 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Stef
Guildies

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Juil - 16:58 (2008)    Sujet du message: Angel's App Répondre en citant

we are talking about your application , some people will go on holidays so wait and see ~~

Angel Of Athens
Invités

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Juil - 17:10 (2008)    Sujet du message: Angel's App Répondre en citant

Yes, sure, I could play core midliner (which is what you need) and just step in as warrior from time to time when needed, because its not that hard to get a guest midliner.

Thanks for the consider! Wink

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Angel's App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Terrybad Playaz [QQ] Index du Forum » Recrutement / Applications

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Sauter vers:  

Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation